Saturday, December 18, 2010

Skiing!!

I thought I would brave the mountain and rain by myself today and took the kiddos skiing. (At the time I decided to go I had no idea it was raining (slushing?) in the mountains... should have been snow.) We were only there for a few hours but were soaked after the first 30 minutes. And even though we were all wet I could't pull the kids away any earlier. Anywho, Allie had never been before so the boys went up the lifts while I took Allie down the bunny track. I snowboard so I couldn't really help her while on the board. So, instead of having a nice ride up the tow rope I got to RUN up and down the bunny track probably 15 different times... I am tired. Anyway, I am totally proud of her. After going down twice with me holding onto her she said she didn't need my help anymore and just took off. It came to the point where she would take herself up and come down by herself... just like her brothers. ;) I have to say I am so blessed to have these guys as my kiddos. I couldn't have asked for more talented, smart, caring and loving children. I find such joy and fulfillment in watching them grow and learn and am so thankful to have them as my own. I love them more than the world. Anyway, we had a fantastic day.... Wet, but fun.

1 comment:

Bran..Brit..Jax..and Skylee said...

Look at your family Em, they are all skiing. That brings a huge smile to my face!:)