Oh my gosh.... this has to be the dumbest bird EVER! So, today when I got home from taking the kids to school (8:50am) I heard this noise that sounded like someone throwing a bouncy ball at a window. Well, 10 minutes later I still hear this noise! So I look out the windows but only to find I dont' see anything.
45 minutes later, I still hear it! No kid has an attention span that long. Every 5-10 seconds, BONK! So finally at about 10:00am I really start to look around. I noticed out my bedroom window some birds below in the grass so I start thinking there is a baby bird stuck in the window well. So, I grab a broom and head down to investigate. This is what I found....
It is now 2:00pm... It is still at it! I tried opening the window so it could just come in and get what it wants and leave but he wouldn't come in. I am thinking he is probably attacking his reflection. Who knows... all I know is that he isn't really smart. He runs off any other bird that even looks like they are going to get close to him. If you listen closely on one of the videos, when he is down in the window well, you can hear him pecking at the window.
7 comments:
that is hilarious!
Haha! That totally made my day.
It was really funny until that is the sound I woke up to at 6:00 this morning. He won't give up!
Don't let Ryan know! I don't want that thing to die!
Day 3... still waking up to the bird banging into the window.
that is so funny emily!!! is it still going?? dead? gone?
Actually Lisa, I haven't heard/seen him since Saturday. I think he either finally learned or took one too many blows to the head... or maybe he has just been rained out and we will see him again if it EVER STOPS!
Post a Comment