Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Family Pictures 2011

I am a little ashamed to say the last time we had family pics was when Allie was 4 months old! So I finally nailed down a time with my AMAZINGLY talented sister in law to have them done. I have never stressed so much about pictures in my life! I figured if we were going to do this for the 3rd time EVER then we were going to do it right. So I made the family promise not to get injured, bruised or dead prior to the event. ;) Anyway, I am totally pleased with how they turned out.There were also a couple horses in the field and one of them would NOT leave us alone! Everytime we tried to set up the picture there he would be, 2 feet away from us. He followed us around almost the whole time! I was suprised at how calm most of the kids were around it, though. I think that will add to the memory of the whole thing. :)

8 comments:

Cyndi said...

So cute! We desperately needed some updated family pics! Why is it so hard? They turned out beautiful!

Kim said...

oohh la la! they are gorgeous!! what a beautiful family you have! where did you take them?

Lisa said...

EMILY! They turned out so great!! Your family is gorgeous. I'm so glad you did them.

Amber said...

Wow! They turned out awesome!

The Olsons said...

Your sister-in-law had her work cut out when she was taking pictures of a beautiful family. They turned out really nice. Dan and I need to get some good family pics one day.

Anonymous said...

Emily, The pictures turned out so beautiful I love them you have a very cute family

JaNae said...

Emily! Hi! that's so funny you found my blog through Natalie's. I didn't even realize she had ours up. How are you? You have a gorgeous family!

Jen-dog said...

Sooo So cute Emily! I even love the one with the pesky horse in it. :)