I am very impressed with your blogging so far. I love all of the new updates!! Some days I just go through until I find somebody that has posted something new, I'm a loser. And what the hair? How fun. And Park City looked like so much fun too. It's time that Jared takes me to do something fun.
I totally think that you can post things that happened before you started blogging. I post whatever I am thinking about that day, hence the pic of me wearing a swim cap and goggles! I know someone who once a week does a memory day where she writes something that happened when she was younger. I think that it is good stuff!
My I don't want to ride the big horse. Only little ones. Like the big one with the green eyes? Not that one. I will fall off and bonk my head and it will crap open.
Allie's Saying of the Day #3
Mom, Molly (Casey's dog) is the biggest dog bite. She has big teeth- like yours.....but your not a dog.
Allie's Saying of the Day #2
The other day I was going to the bathroom when Allie comes up to the door and asks me to start her Dancing Princess movie. I tell her to be patient and I will be out in a minute. After another moment she yells through the door, "Mom! Pull up your pants and start my movie!"
Allie's Saying of the Day #1
"Mommy...(after much whining and trying to get me from the computer) My Body Wants a 'Nola bar SO BAD!"
4 comments:
I am very impressed with your blogging so far. I love all of the new updates!! Some days I just go through until I find somebody that has posted something new, I'm a loser. And what the hair? How fun. And Park City looked like so much fun too. It's time that Jared takes me to do something fun.
I'm sad I missed the hair do, and I love Dallins look!
i thought that was the new style?
I totally think that you can post things that happened before you started blogging. I post whatever I am thinking about that day, hence the pic of me wearing a swim cap and goggles!
I know someone who once a week does a memory day where she writes something that happened when she was younger. I think that it is good stuff!
haha, that is awesome!
Post a Comment