11 years ago
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Let me vent for a moment........
I AM GOING TO FREAKING LOSE MY MIND!!!!! It is 3:47 am. I have not been asleep yet. That is fine because I chose to stay awake to get all my primary schedules, classes, lesson schedules, etc... all the things that a primary secretary does at the end of the year to get together for the meeting that I am not able to attend tomorrow. I have to have all this done by 10:00am tomorrow since I have to leave and we need to get this organized so we don't have to worry about it over the holiday. I did all the easy schedules and saved them and saved the biggest pain in the butt for last... the paper that divides the classes up and has the kids names, addresses, phone numbers and birthdates on it. I have been infront of my computer since 10:00. But I have been working on this particular document for 2 1/2 HOURS! In the back of my head I kept thinking, "have I saved this yet?" It wasn't until I was ready to hit print and my tired brain hit the close button and then the no-i-dont-want-to-save-a-copy-of-this-document button that I really realized I didnt save a copy. I erased ALL OF IT! ALL 17 PAGES! I HAVE STAYED UP UNTIL 4:00 AM FOR NO ^&*(&%%^()*@(^%!!?"*&^$%$#%&^% REASON AND NOW I AM TOO UPSET TO GO TO BED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so mad at myself that I am crying! Who does that?! I want to be released right now- I am done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Emily, it's okay to cry, cry really hard, I would.
Emily, I just read your post. I had no idea you were so stressed. I'm so sorry. Hang in there. Come Christmas this will all just be a distant memory.
Ya... The LDS church expects way to much from us... sorry. Flip em the bird..... JK....
Michelle- I am not stressed, I was just mad last night...mad that I made such a dumb mistake. How often am I on the computer that I should know not to do that? Not stressed, just bugged that I had to do it all over again.
Post a Comment