Friday, May 14, 2010

My Little girl isn't so little anymore :(

Remember that little girl that use to giggle all the time? Well, she still giggles but now she is graduated from preschool! She had her graduation last Friday and it took everything in her to stay on the stage. I cannot express how greatful I am for Allie's preschool teachers Miss Andy and Miss Bristy for everthing they taught Allie. Allie absolutely adores both of them and has actually been a little sad since she won't be seeing them very often anymore. During the program it hit me like a ton of bricks though, all my kids will be in elementary next year. I know, she is in kindergarten but it is EVERY DAY! That means I have to do her hair every day! I have found over the course of the last month or so that I am more reliant on her then she is on me and it is breaking my heart that my baby is growing up. I have always been ok with my boys getting older because we want to watch them play sports. But Allie was made so I would always have my little baby. No one told me this would happen! Anyway, here are some pics of her graduation as well as some that her little friends sister took of her~ by the way, she took some super cute ones!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

ugh! she is sooo cute! That last picture of her is stunning!!