Friday, July 23, 2010

Phoenix!

I can honestly say that I am sick of traveling. With being to WY, NV and AZ all within 2 weeks of eachother and DRIVING EACH PLACE I am good to stay in Santaquin for awhile... well, maybe UT for awhile. Anyway, Thursday my dad asked if we would like to go with him to visit my two cute little nieces that were born July 5th. So we headed down. It's really hot in Phoenix right now, BTW. These little girls are so sweet. My brother and his wife waited so long for these litte angels. I am just sad they live so far away and I won't be able to see them grow up through the next few months especially since Ryan and I won't be having anymore. Anyway, I love this little family so much.

This is Madison.

This is Ella



My kids are in there somewhere....

1 comment:

The Olsons said...

Oh my gosh! They are SO cute! I bet you had a nice visit!