Friday, July 23, 2010

Wyoming and Vegas!

We went up to a cabin in Cokeville, WY for the 4th this year with my sister and her family. I wish I would have taken a lot more pictures- It ended up being a ton of fun despite the frillions of mosquitoes that were out. Illegal fireworks rule... especially when you shoot them at people. Anyway, here are my limited pictures of the trip. There were also a ton of cows in the road on the way up- In fact, my kids got an "anatomy lesson" from two of them.That is my brother in law in the crocodile hunter outfit. :)
The day after we got back Allie and I headed off to Vegas to visit my super cute neice Brittany. We swam alot since that is all you can do this time of year outside and then one night got a babysitter and headed down to the strip to eat. Tons of fun and I can't wait to do it again!

I haven't been down to the strip in YEARS!!! I now understand why Ryan didn't want to take the kids down there.

No comments: