Monday, November 22, 2010

Family Pics

We had 1 day notice on family pictures. My bro and his wife were in town with their new babies so the "fam" figured we'd better pick the coldest and WINDIEST day of the year to get them taken. Anyway, these will do for now being we haven't had a family pic taken since Allie was 3 months old. Hopefully I will be able to convince the spouse and kids that we need to do this again with matching outfits. :) BTW... the kids were freezing.This was on our way there.... I finally am back in business with a new camera so I had to try it out. I love these guys. :)

2 comments:

Cyndi said...

That's awesome! I haven't seen you r family in so long! Wow! I need your address so I can send you a baby announcement...cyndilowry@gmail.com

Kim said...

beautiful family!! it looked cold, but cute backdrop:)