11 years ago
Monday, November 8, 2010
Snow Canyon Half Marathon!
Nothing like a girls weekend in St. George. Saturday morning we ran the Snow Canyon half marathon. This ended up being my second fastest half and my legs remind me of that with every step I take. It was beautiful weather and GREAT company. I love these ladies!
Anyway, after the race my friend and I headed off to Mesquite. I seriously felt like a little kid in a candy shop. We planned on spending a couple hours down there but ended up coming home 7 hours later! All I can say is Bingo is awesome. It's cheap and totally entertaining and the coolest thing is my friend won 150.00 by getting a bingo! So we had to play two rounds of that and then sat down at a table for 5 minutes where I won 200.00! Girls trip completely paid for!!! Anyway, I think this has now become a girls weekend tradition and CAN NOT wait for next year.... if I can wait that long to win more money! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Told ya you would love Bingo! Awesome!
Jealous you have your OWN dobber!! Soooo much fun for sure!
Post a Comment