Sunday, March 13, 2011

What we've been up to...

It seems with the cold weather through the winter I would have posted more regularly when infact it made me quite the blogging slacker. So, for the sake of the post being REALLY long, I will just post pics with a minimum amount of wordage. Some of the pictures will be blurry since, even though we have a new camera, I still feel as though we don't and forget it so most pictures are taken with my phone.

First thing, Christmas. We only got one picture. I know... Mother of the year award right here.
Next, Garrett's birthday. The poor kids birthday is the day after Christmas... he is still waititng for his birthday party. No one wants to send their kid to a party after the holiday season so we usually wait a couple months to let the months settle. Again, no pictures so mother of the year award... He is the big 11. I have a tween.
Next it was Allies birthday. I can't believe she is 6! We took her to Pirate Island with her cute little cousin that was born exactly a month later.
Then there was sledding at Soldier Hollow. Fun but super cold and windy. Allie was pulled down the hill a bit from the wind picking her tube up~ Vegas, Baby...... Ryan had a mustache for a whole 20 minutes. (that was the longest I could handle it) Oh yeah, he also had a birthday!
Allie lost her first tooth. Poor thing didn't even get to pull it out herself- the dentist had to do it. She was gonzo on the gas, though. Pretty entertaining.Last, SKIING! Always a good time... especially when you get to ski in short sleeves. :)Well, that is about it for now. Hopefully I will be better at posting regularly in the future.

2 comments:

Lacee DeG said...

Soooooo fun!! You guys sure know how to party in the winter! Just think, your next post could be Easter..Spring is almost here!!!

The Olsons said...

I take many pictures but we don't do as many fun things like you guys. What is better . . . . fun or pictures?

BTW - nice stache