There are many nights where I cannot sleep. When this happens, many deeps thoughts come to mind as I lay sleepless in bed. I have decided to share these thoughts to see if anyone has the answers. So consider this my first deep thought... I know, some of these are going to be random.
Deep thought #1: If you had to kiss
A) Richard Simons
or B) Gene Simons

Which would it be? I know this is a tough one- there are far too many cons for each one.
**Allie was just sitting here as I was looking at my blog and she said, "Mom, who is that scary guy? Maybe he killed Micheal Jackson!" I love her...
7 comments:
Definitley Richard Simmons. The reasons are two fold. #1-No sexual threat. None. #2- He wouldn't stick his tongue down your throat. That is all. Now I'm going to throw up. No more deep thinking for you. Tylenol pm.
kiss as in.....peck on the lips?? or as in passionate make out session!??!
Lisa- you have to take into consideration who the people are...
Think about the personalities and then you will have to deal with the kind of kiss that is going to come along with it.
Ever hear of Ambien? Let's go with Richie Simmons. Although he may giddily slap my behind after the peck, it's got to be better than Gene's long, pointed tongue doing damage to my soul. A good "which would you rather," though. You had me stumped for a good long while.
wow... and I thought I was a bit strange!
NO!
I can't believe I'm saying this.......but I guess I if ABSOLUTELY had to kiss one it would have to be richard simmons.....EW!
Post a Comment