This isn't meant to come across as complaining... even though it will.
WHY DOES IT HAVE TO RAIN EVERY SINGLE DAY???????????
I love the fact I don't have to water the lawn and the air conditioner is yet to come on. For that I am grateful. I am also pleased that it is saving us money. I also am grateful that we don't have 90+ degree weather! 80's are perfect for swimming and everything else.
BUT EVERY DAY????????
Why can we not make a deal of every other day and at night? Wouldn't that be perfect? I have been trying to mow our lawn for 4 days now and can't because every time I go out there it starts to rain! I am going to have to mow a rain forest by the time the weather starts to cooperate.
So anywho, not complaining... just asking for a shift in rain schedules.
11 years ago
1 comment:
howdy.... were you in Bear Lake on Saturday? the day i ran the marathon? it was a great race, you should run it next year.
Post a Comment