On July 12, 2009 at approximately 7:30 pm, the Micheal Vick football bit the dust. We always thought it would be the pit bulls over the fence that would end the legacy, but no.... it was the lawn mower. Ryan hasn't mastered the skill of moving the balls out of the way with the wheel before he mowes over balls, and well, he mowed over it. Dallin came out and we told him what had happened (and after Ryan had given up on trying to blame it on Oscar in hopes Dallin would want to get rid of him) accepted the fact it was gone. I felt so bad, though, that I told him that maybe we could find another on ebay. My sister can find anything on ebay so why should I not be able to find it. Problem is I can't find one. And for those of you who know Dallin, he doesn't give up! So, this is my cry for help. He is lost without it. I know this is going to be hard being the whole prison thingy and being dropped from the NFL, but there has to be another one out there somewhere. We have tried other footballs and they aren't the same. This one is so soft and easy for small hands to throw. So, take a look, and keep your eye open. If you are the one to find it you will be the biggest hero ever to my sweet little boy.
11 years ago
1 comment:
what kind of jerk would run over a kids favorite football...sheesh! =) it's too bad it didn't work to blame it on the dog, bummer eh.
Post a Comment