11 years ago
Thursday, November 5, 2009
#1 in Football
Yes, in the other teams defense there were only 4 teams total this football season but these boys pulled an undeafeted season with their flag football games. These were a blast to watch. Not only has Dallin been waiting for the momet he could play football since he came out of the womb but Ryan has been super excited to watch the two play together. Sadly, these are the best pictres I got... I am really bad at taking pictures lately. Infact, I forgot my camera all together this weekend when we took Garrett down to St George for his fall baseball tourny. Anyway, they both played awsome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go guys! Spencer said it was so cute to watch these guys give each other chest bumps and yell "We won the Super Bowl."
Post a Comment