11 years ago
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Snow Canyon Half Marathon
So, we left yesterday at 4:00 and were back today by 5:00. It was one quick trip. But it was fun... I say that as I am typing trying to keep my eyes from slamming shut and my forhead from crashing down onto my keyboard. I woke up with a migraine, so I doped up on ib and what ever else I could find and head out the door. Luckily it never went to full blown status which means I was still able to enjoy myself. I went with my sis in law Amy and stayed with a group of her friends. They were great! It was Amy's first race ever and she did fantastic not to mention she won a garmin gps tracking watch as a raffle prize! I think I will put my 1/2 marathon running shoes up until the beginning of next year now. It has been a good season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
dang... she won a GPS watch???? I need a new one. Mine is a couple yrs old and I am ready for the 405. So what was your time? I have never run that one before. My sis ran it last year and said it was killer on the legs.
Dear auntie Emily,
If you drive past Enoch again and not stop by I will throw eggs at your car.
love,
Jen :)
What? I was there too. I did the 5k w/ my neighbor and my sister the half. Am I blind? I didn't see you. Well, I am sad I missed a chance to say hi. I hope the run turned out o.k. despite the headache. You were always tougher than nails. Way to go1
Post a Comment