Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Allie singing

She has had this song on repeat on Garrett's Ipod for about the past hour and I finally tuned in and realized I needed to record her.

5 comments:

The Olsons said...

That is priceless! You might want to check out the volume on those things though.

Amanda said...

So cute! I love kids when they don't know you are watching!

Lacee DeG said...

So cute!! So..Just read your comment on my blog and $50 bucks a month?? That is crazy. His last name was black, I think. Anyway, he gave my sis-in-law a ticket for not signaling. He's a hard A.. from what I hear. I would like to think the "mayoral" influence is a fluke, but I'm beginning to think I'm glad he got re-elected! Just change your name..All the cool people are doing it! HA!

Lisa said...

oh my gosh, she is SO CUTE! I love her!!!

Amy Morris said...

She is sooooooooooooooooooo cute! She look so much like her Momma!

p.s.- That's one of the best songs to run to ever! It's my favorite!