The last time I saw him before this he was laying face down in the snow because he was mad I wasn't able to take him sledding. About 5 minutes later there was a knock on the door....
My I don't want to ride the big horse. Only little ones. Like the big one with the green eyes? Not that one. I will fall off and bonk my head and it will crap open.
Allie's Saying of the Day #3
Mom, Molly (Casey's dog) is the biggest dog bite. She has big teeth- like yours.....but your not a dog.
Allie's Saying of the Day #2
The other day I was going to the bathroom when Allie comes up to the door and asks me to start her Dancing Princess movie. I tell her to be patient and I will be out in a minute. After another moment she yells through the door, "Mom! Pull up your pants and start my movie!"
Allie's Saying of the Day #1
"Mommy...(after much whining and trying to get me from the computer) My Body Wants a 'Nola bar SO BAD!"
2 comments:
This made my day! That happy goofy snow face. Thanks Dallin
Love those silly moments. I sure do miss the snow at winter.
Post a Comment