Thursday, March 4, 2010

CALIFORNIA!!!!

So for the past week we have been in sunny CA! And I have to say it was one of the best vacations we have ever had. It was one of those that you aren't quite ready to come home yet. So we ended up staying an extra day in Vegas with my cute niece. Anyway, here are some pics from the trip. Hopefully I can keep them in order.

This is in Vegas at the Red Rock Casino for breakfast.
The first day we drove to the beach before the hotel. It was pouring rain plus there was a tsunami warning from the earthquake in Chili. Didn't stop us. Once the warning had expired, the rain lifted up so we were able to go out and enjoy. Remember, this is Ryan's and the kids first time being to CA. We went to Huntington Beach and ate down at the end of a pier. It was FREEZING! We also found this dog that was the same size as Allie... After this trip I know she s not scared of anything. We also had to convince Dalling to not push the Pelican off the bar. We had to threaten him... it was almost too much for him to resist.

1 comment:

The Olsons said...

So fun! So are you home now? I'm impressed with your ability to get them on the blog already. With you in Cali and some other friends in Hawaii, I think I'm ready for a vacation. Just a little jealous.