Thursday, March 4, 2010

DISNEYLAND!!!

Can I just say I have never had so much fun with my family... and when I say family, I mean in-laws too. 3 of Ryan's siblings families went and all the cousins had so much fun together. We stayed at the Disneyland hotel together which is just a quick walk to the parks. Anyway here are pics of Dinney land!
Also, I just have to say, as I mentioned before, Allie is fearless. She went on every ride we did and didn't cry once! We took her on Tower of Terror- she didn't cry (I can't say so much for anothr one of my kids). However, every picture that disney takes of you while on rides, there are all the people in the pictures, mouths wide open screaming, and his little girl with an EXPRESSIONLESS look on her face. Every single Disney ride pic that is how she looked. She was cracking everyone up. Unfortunately we didn't purchase one.

Don't ask..... I don't know.

No comments: