I would like to think that you needed to steal it to sell it for food to feed your 7 starving children but it's hard to think that being you were at 7 Peaks. I would like to feel pity for you that you couldn't afford a nice camera so you felt as though the only way to get one would be to steal mine. And I would like to hope that it works as well for you as it did for me.
Now... what I THINK is you are a selfish, low-life human being that thinks of no one but yourself and instead of using your brain to come up with a productive way of making money you screw over people like me by taking what we rightfully earned! What I FEEL is the need to hunt you down and blanket party your a$$. And what I HOPE is that a Dicepticon (transformers for you slow ones) takes control of the camera, brings it to life and fillets the skin from your face!
**Just realized Garrett's DS game "Guitar Hero" was inside the camera bag.... he, too, is now on a rampage.
11 years ago
7 comments:
That royally stinks. Sorry.
UGH! that sucks!!! Sorry about the camera. BUT.......what is a blanket party??!?!?! I feel really dumb right now for not knowing.....can i blame it on the pregnancy brain??
You and some friends throw a blanket over someone and beat them with a stick.
that sucks! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. no fun :(
Oh man, I'm sorry! The same thing just happened to my sister on her way home from a trip to the Washington coast for her 10th anniversary. If only she could have had her pictures from her trip first. Not only is the camera gone but she doesn't even have her pictures (memories) of the trip. So sad!
I just wanna know what "blanket part your a$$" involves.... sounds interesting.
Shaun- read 4 comments up....
Post a Comment