Monday, June 21, 2010

Very large aquarium needed..

Dallin's birthday is coming up and I need to find a 55-70 gallon aquarium but they are SOOO expensive in the store. So, I really don't want to spend a lot on one so if anyone has a large aquarium they are wanting to get rid of and want to make a bit of cash let me know.

4 comments:

The Olsons said...

Sign up on freecycle.com Then post you are wanting a large aquarium. It goes out to everyone in the freecycle group and you may get what you asked for. It is a group that wants to keep things from going to the dump. Go Green!

The Bensons said...

Sara, will you sign me up for it? I don't get it! I look at it and there are a bunch of links and I can't figure out where to go and it is causing stress.... please do it? I'll make cookies... :)

Laura said...

Maybe it's time to hit a few yardsales too! I think everything in our house has come from a yard sale... maybe I shouldn't share that! Good luck searching!

Lisa said...

have you tried ksl classifieds? or craigslist?