4 years ago I hiked timp. I was 3 months pregnant with Allie at the time. We went up the Aspen Grove side and for the most part was a very fun experience...until the way down. Switch back after switch back after switch back. Then all my pregnancy woes started in. I hated it!!! When I got down I called Ryan and explained to him how miserable I felt. He then proceeded to tell me that we went up the bad side. So I vowed I would return the next year after Allie was born and go up the Timpanookee side. 4 years later and I still have not climbed up that side. So here it is, I want to do it next Saturday. It is supposed to be good weather and fall is on its way so I am running out of weekends. So, this is an invite for all of my blogging friends. If you would like to embark on this adventure with me please email me and let me know. I need a few friends to go with so I don't get eaten by a bear. It is also in a national forest so we won't get shot by the hunters. If you are interested comment and I will give you a call. Your out of shape is not an excuse because I hear that side is really easy. Anywhoo, the more people the more fun it will be. And think of the blog posts after we are done!! So please make arrangements so that you can go and help me mark this goal off my calendar.
7 comments:
I am SO in. Remember how I love NOT camping? Well, I LOVE hiking! Don't worry, I am usually able to keep up with my kids. I'll see if I can talk Jen, Heather and Rachel into it.
YES!! I am so excited- we will have so much fun!! I'll call you early next week. THANK YOU!
Man that sounds fun! If i was there i would do it in a second! Next year we need to plan on all the girls in the family to go, that would be fun! Then Me amy And Kate could all go to since we will have all had our babes! Have fun with Kathy and anyone else who goes... ANd seriously dont get eaten by any cougars and bears!
SO.....that sounds fun, and I WOULD go, but can't. =( I'm teaching that day. But, if we end up doing a girls trip up the mountain next year, I'm in!
Dont forget about the bears! Rrrrrr!
Jen- are you in?
I wish you would have picked a different weekend. But oh well, there is always next year right? That really does sound like a lot of fun.
By the way, it won't let me watch your botflys video. I will have to try it again.
Post a Comment