Sunday, September 28, 2008

Our 2nd Biggest Deer Ever!!!

(We've only shot two) Ryan and Dallin did the whack and stack on the deer. (He made me say that) His shot was about 100 yards away through the neck with open sights. (He also made me say that.) Then we had to drag it about 150 yards up hill to the truck. It sucked- especially since I had hiked timp the day before. Needless to say, my legs were on fire. But not as on fire as Ryan's shot! (He didn't make me say that.)

3 comments:

Kathy said...

So Ryan, you got yer deer? What...a....man!! (Dallin-not Ryan) Whackin' and stackin' and open sights...it's just too much testerone for one blog post :) But what about EMILY draggin' that dead carcass up the mountain after hiking Timp (twelve and one-half miles) the day before?! Congratulations Ryan. So when will the taxidermist have the mount ready to hang over the headboard in your master bedroom? (yea, did you think about that Em?)

Kathy said...

Hey Em - Sorry about the pics. We sent on Monday morning to your Account Boss email, but I guess it didn't work. I'll try again when I get home from work tonight!

Shawn said...

yea that thing is barely legal... =)~