11 years ago
Friday, September 26, 2008
We are in Trouble...
Ever since Garrett started preschool we have been dealing with little girls having huge crushes on him. It is what we are used to. But I just had a bunch of little girls show up at my house asking for Dallin. When they found out he wasn't here they started to tell me about how he is the cutest kid in the school and how one of them tries to kiss him every day. They also proceeded to tell me how so many girls like him and they fight over who gets to like the "star of the school." That is what they said! The...star...of...the...school. Oh Boy- we are in for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is SO funny! I'm sorry. I was wondering why Devyns friend Nicole wanted to come over to our house to play SO bad. Well it's not because of us, it because Dallin lives across the street! I'm worried about my daughter already.
I knew this would be happening to you guys sooner or later........just wait for allie to get a little older! =)
I tagged you on my blog......but only do it if you really feel like it. Sometimes I hate getting tagged.
It's no wonder, those boys are too cute for their own good.
Post a Comment