Thursday, September 11, 2008

We have Raspberries!!

For those of you who have known us for awhile have known that we have had endless problems with our raspberry bushes. They never produce but they line the whole back fence of our yard. These shrubs are one of the things that we have been so excited about but each year they just bring disappointment and frustration. Until today!! I was outside in the yard and something red caught my eye. Could it be?? We have Raspberries!! Not alot, but there are some. At least we know they are not diseased and do have the potential of producing. I think we have enough knowledge now to make sure that they are full of them next year. We will keep our fingers crossed. (these are the only raspberries I found.)

3 comments:

The Olsons said...

Yay! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! You really didn't kill them!

Jane said...

I love that we blog!! Jens blog is hillariassss!

Kathy said...

Yum - I love raspberries!! Next year you'll have enough for topping on your ice-cream sundaes :)