
Our sweet little boy Garrett got his braces off two weeks ago. Best day of his young life. He has been in retainers since that he is NOT allowed to wear to school or to friends houses. We have had a few close scares but have found them. Remember, he has only had them for two weeks. Today we took the kids sledding at the park on the bench when Garrett informs us that his bottom retainer fell out of his mouth into the snow.
GONE! Have you ever tried to find a retainer in the snow and dark? Not easy to do. Our very kind neighbors came up with a metal detector to see if they could find it but other than the .50 piece we had no luck. In fact, the metal detector couldn't pick up the metal on it. ( we tried the top one in the snow with no luck) So I decided to go up in the morning and just see if I could find it. I went outside about 5 minutes ago to discover that there is an additional 2 inches of snow that just fell. AAAARRRRGHGHHHH! How hard is it to not throw away money? I am still convinced I will find it tomorrow even though there will be inches of snow on top of it. So if anyone happens upon one at the bench park, it's ours....
**I just found out today that it will cost $300.00 to replace it!!!! I might as well cut off my arm and hand it over to them.
1 comment:
I'm sorry :(
Post a Comment