Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Christmas Eve we spent at Ryan's parents house and then after went to mine to open gifts. After we drove up to spend Christmas with Ryan's twin in Daybreak. IT SNOWED AND SNOWED. We didn't know if we were going to make it out of there. Christmas morning Ryan and Tyler had to keep going outside to help people get unstuck because the drifts were so high. (I wasn't about to go outside to take the picture-the wind was blowing snow a little too hard for me)Finally, they came in and the kids were able to open their gifts. Ryan and I didn't really buy eachother gifts this year and I have to say I enjoyed it more just watching the kids enjoy their Christmas. It was a great time just being able to spend it with our family and watching my husband help people out. :) Yes, that is a .22 Dallin is holding. Yes, that is what he asked for. Yes, Santa (a.k.a. we) bought it for him.

1 comment:

Janice {Run Far} said...

My husband bought a .22 for my then 6 year old daughter last year for Christmas, and it's pink. with a pink gun case for it. So cute, time for a big ole gun safety class.