Friday, March 20, 2009

Dallin and his knowledgable ways

The other day Dallin came and asked me if he could go play at one of his friends homes that was about 1 mile away. I told him that he has to call me when he gets there because I worry about him riding his bike that far by himself. As he turns to walk away, he says, "I'll be fine... besides, I know all their tricks." I ask, "whose tricks?" "The kidnappers. I know how they say, 'Hey kid, come over to my car because I have a billion dollars.' or something like that." Seriously? No puppy or candy in the car- a billion dollars. At least I know he is aware.

4 comments:

Jane said...

that could very well be one of the funniest things I have ever heard. How was your trip?

The Bensons said...

I am still on it. I have my laptop because I still have to work. But to answer your question, it is good. I slept until 10:00 today:)

The Rocking Radmalls said...

He's going for the real deal. This one's got the street smarts. No kidnapper's going to get him for a measley dog or doughnut. Awesome post. I hope you are well, besides worrying about kids and all.

Kirstin said...

I think I would let someone kidnap me if they had a billion dollars in their car! How great would that be! Plus it would kind of be a vacation away from the hubby and kids... ; )