Friday, March 6, 2009

What would we do without the dog?

Probably never have to clean up poop, leave the house without making sure he is comfortable and taken care of, grab him after chasing our neighbor's little boy all the way home, or stand outside in 65 mph winds waiting for him to "eliminate". But how could you resist this little face with his googly-eyes? We have had so much fun with him so far, that once we get through the puppy stage I think we are going to have an awesome family dog.I can only imagine what my mom would say if she saw this picture. No, those are not clean dishes, and no, I wouldn't allow the dog to do this if they were, and no, I will never let him do it again. I just thought it was kind of funny that he was actually up licking up the water.

3 comments:

Diaries of a Drama Queen said...

Well without my dog i would die.



p.s. its savannah and yes i got a blog!

Diaries of a Drama Queen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pilatesmommy said...

Our dog does the same thing. Every time I load the dishwasher and she is aroud, she does it.