11 years ago
Thursday, March 26, 2009
I know, I shouldn't complain...
if I am taking my boys skiing fours days after getting back from AZ. But I had to. The snow was fantastic, but it was cccooollldddd. I have been promising my boys that I would take them before the end of the season so I figured today was the day. Yes, they missed school for this, but consider it all day P.E. We had a blast even though Dallin was freezing after one time down. The first run up the poor kid forgot to get off the ski lift and went all the way around and almost started heading down hill again before he bailed off into a snow drift. They had to shut down the lift and come pull him out of the drift and carry him to solid ground. He was such a trooper, though. If you ask him how skiing was he will tell you, "I didn't wreck once!" Garrett did awesome, too. It is so much fun watching them learn how to do something I never learned how to do at their age. Anyway, here are some pics!







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm glad you were able to get some pictures. It looks like fun, even if it was a bit cold.
How Fun. Looks like we think alike. Aren't kids amazing?
Well aren't you the coolest mom on the planet!?
Post a Comment