if it meant never having to deal with winter and snow? I know, I know. I like to snowboard and go skiing with my family. But ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! Wednesday I flew out to AZ to visit my brother all by myself. It was a beautiful day when I left and an even more beautiful day when I got to Phoenix. The whole weekend I was there it was 90. He performed with his band on Thursday night outside in Scottsdale and we didn't have to wear sweaters! Oh, I love that kind of weather. Everytime I talked to Ryan over the phone he would tell me of the fantastic weather they were having here too. In Phoenix, everything is in full bloom. The landscape is incredible- in fact, everywhere looked like the picture above. The whole time I was there I couldn't get over the landscapes and flowers that were in bloom. People were out on the golf courses and I was running with my sister in law in shorts and tank tops. I was ok coming home because at least it was nice here, right? WRONG!!! This is what I left...

And this is what lucky me came home too...:(
The day I came home we had been running in the sun, 92 degrees when we finished with bright beautiful skies. 92 degrees when I entered the plane. When I got off the plane, it was 40-TOPS!
I HATE SNOW AND EVERYTHING IT REPRESENTS!!!!
5 comments:
I was just in Pheonix on Friday and Saturday!! I went down there for a wedding (alisa green's...) shoot! we should have hooked up! I think I would rather have the extreme heat rather Cold! I hate the Snow/cold!
Ha, that is so sad! :( Bring on the spring I am ready! How fun would it be to run in the hot sun!
Glad you enjoyed it for the rest of us stuck here in the cold! :)
I am with you I hate the snow... where is that damn global warming???
Yep.. def hate the winter months. I thought moving to Ky I would get away from some of the snow and cold. well it doesnt snow as much but oh my word, for about 3 weeks it was so damn cold I though I was going to die. The humidity makes it a million times worse.
how depressing huh?!?!!? Sounds like you had a really fun trip though.... I want to know more about it next time I see you!!
Post a Comment