Friday, September 25, 2009

GROSS!!!!

So, I am cleaning our house up after our little hunting trip this weekend. (yes... we got a deer) We left in a hurry yesterday so we didn't have time to get the house straightened up after my kids had a million different kids of different ages over. So, as I am cleaning up the kitchen I notice what appears to be dirt on my kitchen floor. I bend over and ALMOST pick it up when a little voice in my head says, "STOP! Don't do that!" So I listen. Instead I get a napkin and pick it up. I think to myself, "Is it dirt or could that actually be poop?" As I am looking at it it is confirmed it is poop. I start to get mad because someone wasn't paying attention to the dog when it was in the house and now it has left a tiny little deposit. But then I think, "Hmmm... that doesn't really look like dog poop." So, and this is gross but I had to know, I smelled it. IT WAS HUMAN FECES ON MY FLOOR! Someones child came to my house yesterday, must have "sharted" and now I have kid poop on my floor! I am not ok with this- in fact, I am really grossed out and am now in the process of lysoling my entire house. I know it wasn't my kids because Garrett and Dallin are just slightly too old for that and Allie would have totally cleaned it up (plus she has never ever pooped her pants since potty training). I am not ok with my kids poop on my floor let alone someone elses kids! GROSS!!!

7 comments:

The Olsons said...

First of all . . . it wasn't MY kids!
And second of all . . . are you sure it wasn't the dog, are you really sure, are you saying when you smelled it you knew it wasn't Oscar poop?
So who was it that sharted?

The Bensons said...

IT WASN'T THE DOG!!! IT SMELLED EXACTLY LIKE KID POOP! I don't know who sharted... that's the problem!

Shawn said...

awesome! loves the sharts. I also love how everyone just automatically thinks there kids wouldn't do anything remotely like that. (that would be why it's called an accident though) I'm betting it was Ryan.... Gamble gas is a killer.

Bran..Brit..Jax..and Skylee said...

It was me

The Bensons said...

SHAWN- MY KIDS DIDN'T DO IT!!! I LOOKED AT THEIR UNDERWEAR AND THERE WERE NO SKID MARKS!

Brit- I would rather it be your poop than a childs I don't know...

Lacee DeG said...

Emily-I saw your comment on Tina's blog! Why aren't you a columnist? Hello!? I laughed OUT LOUD the entire time while reading your posts! Especially your little girls sayings. Thanks for the giggles, my blog stalking is officially over!

Shawn said...

bum sniffer....