Saturday, October 3, 2009

First try baby!!!

I know, I am lame, but I just made cinnamon rolls and they TOTALLY TURNED OUT!!! Yes... I understand that I have been married for 11 years and have had children for almost 10 of those years and have never cooked with yeast and that is why I decided while listening to conference today that I would give it a whirl. I truly believe it is because I had the Lord on my side that my cinnamon rolls worked because it would take an act of God for them to turn out with my cooking background.

5 comments:

The Olsons said...

Wow! Emily I am impressed and so proud of you, Yummy!

shellyray said...

Yum! You do know where I live right?

Laura said...

Good for you! We had cinnimon rolls today too thanks to the Pillsbury dough boy (just like you, I have never attempted them from scratch)!

Lacee DeG said...

Hooray!! What an accomplishment! I also believe in divine intervention when it comes to yeast!

Cheryl Meibos said...

Nice job...bring some over to my house:)