I went out on the boat with no kids and no husband on Saturday. I thought I would post the picture that represents what I did for the most part... I wrecked alot and hard! (yes, I have let go of the rope. I find it doesn't hurt as bad when you wreck) Thanks for the pic's Lisa!
11 years ago
5 comments:
Wow Emily! I'm impressed! When I go boating, I like to get pulled on a tube or water weenie. We aren't as exciting as you guys! I've been wondering where you've been, I haven't seen you for a while.
Yeah- you know it is boating season when I am mowing my lawn every week and a half. We don't have a boat so when we get asked we drop all and go.
my goal is to someday be as good as you at wakeboaring! So, I'm really bummed that nobody took pics of the three of us in the tube! That was really fun!!! And P.S. I'm really jealous that you had no kids to worry about on the boat! Maybe next time I'll get that lucky!
Lisa... I am not that good. But thanks! My goal is to be as cute as you in little black shorts and cat ears!
Hey..This is Tina from your ward! Nicely done! I am very impressed! I have never even tried that before! You blog is adorable. It helps when you have an adorable family. How are you?
Post a Comment