


These next pictures are from Saturday on the boat with Ryans family. They just bought the official Supra gravity games boat and it is soooo nice.
That is me way out there.

Above is Ryan's brother Mike trying to teach our neice how to wake board. Below is him wakeboarding.
And Ryan.
We just about died laughing at the video above. You can't really see it in the video but everytime we hit a bump Ryan's legs would kick out and up. I think they were being pulled about 29 mph but it seems alot faster when you are watching and even faster when you are being pulled.
These two pictures are actully from last year but in Sarah Olsens blog she was talking about sunsets and I wanted to throw these on here for her to see. The pic's are a little blurry but the water and the sunsets are PERFECT. Not one better way to spend an evening. (of course, until the mosquitoes hit)

5 comments:
Those sunset pictures are cool. Thanks for sharing them. Last night Dan and I were trying to figure out why the sunsets have been bright orange lately, is it from all the pollution, or fires? We are still trying to figure it out. But for some reason I love them!
How fun!! Maybe you guys should come a little more south and come to lake mead!!!!
How fun! I'm jealous. You making me long for Lake Powell.
oh man!! I want to go boating so bad. How I wish we didn't have such a crapbox for a boat and we could go out on the lake!! You know how it is, it's way better to know people with boats then to own one yourself!
My favorite pic is of Mike's leg!! How fun! Wish we could have been there!
Post a Comment