Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Fishing at Strawberry

We went fishing at Strawberry the other night witht the Allreds. I think between everyone we caught...3. But they did catch about 6 crawfish. Those things are grose.

As you can see, Allie was really into it.

As you can also see, Amber and I were really into it, either. We sat forever trying to get the stupid pot gut to take the food off her shoe so we could take a picture. We tried a variety of different foods but it wouldn't take it. It would sniff it and then turn and get something else. It wasn't her shoe that smelled bad.. I smelled it to make sure.

There was no way I was going to touch one of the crawfish. They are weird. But the boys all had fun with them or at least trying to catch them.


1 comment:

Lisa said...

yeah, those things are sick. Garrett looks so grown up in that picture! I can hardly believe it!!