Sunday, July 20, 2008

Memory Lane

I thought this was a fun game and decided to play along...here are the rules:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you (and if this isn't on there...I'll assume you're a procrastinator like me and will check back later!)

6 comments:

Bran..Brit..Jax..and Skylee said...

So many memories I have let me see... There's when we went to goblin valley and had amazing memories there with people pooing their pants..Matt spitting a huge booger spit in your toes.. and my visit to you when I was a little out of it.. So many laughs with you, I LOVE IT!!!! Thats why you need to come visit me!

The Bensons said...

How about september?? I know that you are due around that time so we will have to work around it. then I might have to leave my kids at home. I find those trips to be very relaxing. Oh yes. Matts huge booger spit between my toes. I had forgot about that for awhile. It is crazy that I have known you that long to have memories like that. 10 years!! It seems like maybe 5-- Anyway, I have some fantastic memories of you, too. Driving on the back road from Zions to St. George. Ryan having his insulin reaction and swerving all over the road and singing Nelly Furtado at the top of his lungs, listening to you and Matt make fun of someone when that person pooped their pants. I absolutely enjoy you guys and it really is unfortunate we live so far away. We really do have alot of laughs!!

Lisa said...

Well since my memory isn't so great, I'm leaving a couple of more recent memories. Remember the slip and slide at the reunion and trying to stand up while going down it?!!? =) Or just last sat, having a good time being pulled on the tube! There are actually quite a funny few conversations I remember having with you, but I don't know how appropriate it would be to write them on here....so i won't! But I always love hangin with you!

Emily said...

All I have to say is prom and velvet. We will leave it at that.

The Bensons said...

Oh, are you are talking about bright shiny blue with fake diamonds and the loud laugher date!

Kirstin said...

Emily...you were the only person who came over to my house for a visit after I had Halle. Thanks for taking the time for that little visit...it meant a lot. I also remember last summer sitting outside at night talking while watching the kids all play. I remember talking "bodies" with you and what I could do to get mine to look like yours after having a baby... ha ha.