Today while my friend and I were bottling banana peppers Allie and her cute little friend Casey were playing. At one point I noticed them both go into the bathroom with little ponies and shut the door. I figured they we giving them a bath in the sink. After about 5 minutes I hear all sorts of really excited cute little girl laughter. I went to go check it out and this is what I found....
I told them to say cheese and then made them clean it up.
I told them to say cheese and then made them clean it up.
2 comments:
Too Cute!!!
By the way, I've never read to my kids (#7 on my list) but I have snuggled with them on my lap because they were sad and needed "luvs" right then!!! :] Oh, the things us moms do for our little ones!! :] hee-hee
Not too bad...I just hope you got off the toilet in time to start her movie!
Post a Comment