I decided to copy something else off of someones blog that I thought was kindof a good idea. Sorry Lisa- I know it was your idea and that is why I am letting you take credit for it. But I have got some confessions I need to get off of my chest.
1. I let my boys play Halo. I know, I know...
In my defense (and a little justifying) I only let them play it about 1 hour a week and the sound has to be turned down.
2. I watched "What about Brian". It was so stupid but yet Ryan and I found ourselves watching it each week.
3. Most of my family knows this but I hate cheese and pull it off of all my pizzas. I have been known to make Ryan order a pizza without any cheese on it. I can't tell you how many times he was asked why he didn't just order bread sticks.
4. I don't know what my real hair color is. And Lisa- I still don't know what to do with my hair and it has been short for close to 5 years.
5. I erased 5 and couldn't think of one to replace it with.
6. I stuck my tongue to a wine cooler lid when I was 14 to see what it tasted like after which I felt so bad (even though all I tasted was metal) after that I spent the next 20 minutes trying to make myself throw up so that I could get the alcohol out of me. (of course I didn't throw up because that is impossible for me)
7. I maced myself.
8. I sometimes yell at my kids. I know everyone is thinking we all do it but I really feel bad when I do and have come to find that most of the time it isn't the kids that are driving me nuts, it is usually something else on my mind and I take it out on them. That isn't right and I am working on not doing that anymore.
9. I think I caught a worm in Mexico. Ask if you want to know...
10. I have hair on my big toes and I have to shave it.
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment