Saturday, October 4, 2008

Dallin is a Chicken

Today I am sitting in the kitchen looking at the computer and I hear Allie bust up laughing in her room. This goes on for about 4 minutes. Finally she comes running out and tells me Dallin looks like a chicken. I said, "I know honey, he is a chicken." She then replies, "No mom! He is a chicken! Come see!" When Allie was 1 1/2 she had this chicken costume for Halloween. She has worn it ever since.


Until Today...........

4 comments:

Emily said...

That's funny, Cole was that chicken last year. How cute. Dallin, you make a great chicken, as long as you don't have to raise your hands above your head...

Chad and Tina said...

I cannot believe how big your kids are!! How are you?? I found your blog through Emily's blog! :)

pilatesmommy said...

That's so funny....I love that kid he is so cute! I wish we lived closer to each other Conner loves playing with your boys.

Queen Bee said...

Hilarious! I love your response to Allie when she's trying to tell you that he really IS a chicken! :]