Friday, November 7, 2008

#1 in Flag Football!!

We have spent several hours, outside, freezing our butts off, watching Garrett in his flag football tournament. They went through it UNDEFEATED! I can't tell you how fun it is to watch them play this sport. Baseball is fun, but football rules to watch your kids play. Garrett has had several touchdowns and interceptions through the games and was able to kick out some great running plays. (of course I am partial to the running plays) Garrett had 2 interceptions in the final game they played tonight as well as a few running plays that get your heart racing. Oh, it is fun....
This is one of the interceptions Garrett caught. This is a pic of him still running from the intereception.

And this is when he was finally caught. We had my mom, a.k.a. "Grandma Berti", Ryan's dad Grandpa Richard and then our friends, the Shipleys come and watch. As you can tell we were all cold. And I can't tell you how happy I am that they won the first game or they would have had to have played again right after this game.Allie was just doing what she normally does... ruling the roost.
The below pictures are from the first tournament game. Ryan's twin and his wife and daughter came down to watch it. I love their little girl- she is the cutest little thing ever.



2 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

you are such a good mom to sit in the butt freezing cold weather. And your kids are adorable.

Queen Bee said...

Fun Pics! Your kids are so cute!!