Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween!!

Halloween has come and gone. This year I refused to spend more than 4.00 on getting the kids their costumes. So, we had to come up with a lot of it at home- which works for me since that is what I had to do when I was little. What ever happened to the days of throwing a sheet over your head with holes cut in it for a ghost? When did Halloween become such a contest? Anywhoo, we went to Ryan's boss' house out in Highland to go Trick-or-Treat. It was crazy out there. One house was giving out hot chocolate and nachos and another was doing scones and cider. The kids pooped out fast so we didn't have to go out very long. I was able to cheat, though. I drove his boss' golf cart to follow the kids around. (Am I a runner?)

Garrett was a punk, Dallin was a hunter, and Allie was a pinky cheerleader.

1 comment:

Kirstin said...

I agree about the costumes... Joe and I were talking the other day about how we never got a store bought costume, only stuff from around the house... Your kids look great! Would have loved to see them running around here... but hey, who can pass up nacho's and hot chocolate?!