Sunday, November 30, 2008

Turkey Trot

Welp, I finally did a race this year. My friend Nicole and I ran the 4 mile Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving. I did this race about 6 years ago and for some reason or another haven't been able to get back to it since. My time was about 1.30 minutes slower than the first time I did it but that is ok. I can get back to that other pace no prob. Nicole had to head back home so I stayed with my good friend from high school to see if I would win a turkey. Thanks for keeping me company, Nat!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

No problem...it was fun hanging out. Too bad none of us went home with a Turkey...LOL...I guess next time we'll just have to win the race, right!?

Chad and Tina said...

I am so sorry I missed the open house!! I was teaching piano and I thought I would have plenty of time before mutual, but Beehives had a presidency meeting before! I am sorry! I changed my Blog address (URL)!!! It no longer has my last name in it! Erase the old because it no longer exists and copy the new! http://chadandtinadreaming.blogspot.com/