Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Seriously??

A few months ago I read a post in my sister-in-laws blog about finding 42.00 in the dryer. That would be awesome. Today, I found 42.00 worth of candy wrappers in my dryer. Not so awesome. It is frightening when I realize that this is probably only a fraction of the candy they ate on Halloween. At least they weren't leaving it on the ground, right?

9 comments:

The Olsons said...

Are you sure these wrappers didn't come from your pockets?

The Bensons said...

Yes...

pilatesmommy said...

No way....That is so funny! I'm still laughing to myself....that's my dryer. Half the time I don't take the time to get out all the non clothing items. Too funny!

Lisa said...

oh my gosh! that is nuts!! Too bad you didn't find the candy still in there. That would have been a treat haha.

Adam and Kristine said...

That is so funny about the candy! I just told the story about the
"9" miler down the canyon to a friend a month ago. I can't believe how die hard we were. It was a lot of fun though. Don't forget we had camelbacks on too. Oh! and don't forget I got motion sickness running on the railroad tracks and that we had to jump off because there was a train:)

Emily said...

That's just funny. At least the candy wasn't still in the wrappers, it saved your clothes, right??

The Rocking Radmalls said...

That's funny. Jack has been a candy-hellion for 3 days. Which is a notch up from his normal hellion status quo. and by the way, HI! I have missed you and your family. Your kids are absolutely beautiful. I am a blog spy, but whatever.

Janice {Run Far} said...

LOL~

I threw all the candy away on Sunday..... ick

Kathy said...

Ugh - When our kids were little, I used to encourage them to eat all their candy within 24 hours, just so we could be done with all the candy-wrappers! They all lived!