I finally have gotten the motivation to run again. And what I mean by run again are runs that are more than once every other week and longer than 3 miles. I forgot how good I feel after doing long runs- I love them! Even if I have to go by myself, I find a nice moment to reflect and meditate. So, now I have the racing bug again. I am going to run the 1/2 with my sister and brother in laws in 2 weeks. I am so excited. I have wanted to run a race with someone (anyone) in my family since I started running. Anywhoo, I know that I will get to mile 12 and ask myself again why I do this and how in the world I enjoy it but for now I am amped.
11 years ago
3 comments:
I ran the Full two years ago.... I loved it. I hope you like this one. Good luck. My marathon is the 25th. I am so ready
Good luck! I hope you have fun!
Oh, how I wish I lived by you :) If you ever want to run a race in Orlando let me know. I need to get my butt back into running- I love it... I just need to commit myself again!
Post a Comment