Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What is up with 31?!?

Sorry about all the self-reflection posts lately, but I really need to ponder this one. Do you know how nice I have been since I had my birthday? I mean, I feel I have always been a kind, understanding and loving person, but my sarcasm really would shine. But I have noticed a little bit of a change of heart since March 31st. I have also been told by multiple people lately "Wow, you are really being nice!" ????? Really? There is that much of a difference? Problem is that I like my sarcasm. I identify with it. Have I lost it? Is that the first to go with old age? It scares me because then I feel I have lost my spark for life. I find so much joy in the funny things. I guess I should take a moment and do my disclaimer... For those of you I have been mean to and teased, (i.e. Jen) I apologize. But don't expect me to stop. I don't mean it in a mean, hurtful way. It is meant with all the love I have. (that is not sarcasm shining through. I mean every word)

2 comments:

Amy Morris said...

Nice... ya, right. just kiddin Em. I like you just the way you are and with out that sarcasm of yours, you just wouldn't be you. You make me smile :)

3boysmomma said...

Lol you are funny! I love your sarcasm although it has been a while what's up with that you are seriously 1 min away!! LOL I hope all is good and I expect to see your 31 yr. old self soon! We have some catchin up to do! ;).