So along with my baking kick, I now feel entitled to eat these babies EVERY DAY. I know, I know, I can't keep the weight gain at bay forever, but right now I DON'T CARE. Winter is coming anyway so a little extra umph won't hurt me, right? Back to the truffles... I hide them in the fridge, cupboard, (no longer the purse because when they melt they liquify), etc. But recently Allie has found an undying passion for these little devils. So tonight we are watching TV and a commercial about these truffles comes on.Allie: Mom! It's those chocolate balls you like to hide in the fridge!
Mom: Yep- it is.
Allie: (salivating at the mouth) Mmmmm...... Mommy, those balls are so yummy. I love those balls that taste like chocolate. They are so yummy, and they are so juicy, too! Mommy, do you love those juicy balls?
Mom: Yes Allie, I do. Those are mommies favorite.
What? Juicy balls??? She makes me laugh. Also, when anything is sour she likes to tell me how spicy it is except she says "spicy" like Sid the Sloth. I can't correct her because I love hearing the words she uses to describe things.
Now back to hiding treats. This reminds me of when I was in Jr. High. My brother and I found a Costco size box (barely opened) of chips ahoy cookies in the back of my mom's closet. So, to teach her a lesson for hiding them from us, we ate he whole thing by the time she got home from work 2 hours later. Needless to say, we were sick and didn't touch another one of those cookies for awhile.
4 comments:
I have to agree with you......these are definitely some of my favorite balls. they taste so yummy! It's hard to stop popping them in the mouth.
that's what she said...
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!
Thanks David Micheal Scarn
You had me laughing so hard while reading this post that I was crying... and also outloud saying to myself "spicy" in Sid the Sloths voice!
Post a Comment