Thursday, October 8, 2009

Update on the "Oscar" situation...

Well, the second time around trying to sell the dog is not going as well as I would have hoped. We totally should have sold him the first time we posted him because now this is what I get.

1- "Sorry, my boyfriend decided he doesn't want a dog." You mean to tell me you aren't even married yet and you are allowing your boyfriend to tell you what you can and cannot do? You need to nip that in the butt right now. We are also missing the point of if you are going to listen to Mr. Boyfriend then make sure it is definately OK before you call.

2- "Yes, we want your dog. Where is Santaquin located?.... Oh! Well, let me find out when we can travel down there or meet half way and I'll give you a call back." No call back. People! If you are going to call me DO YOUR RESEARCH beforehand! You are getting my hopes up and then smashing them to the ground.

3- "Greetings Seller, I am most interested in your item on KSL. I need to have it. I am out of the country at this time but I have a 3rd party that can bring a cashiers check for the wonderful item. I must have it. Best wishes to you! Abdul Abbu"
I'm not stupid....

4- "Yes... I live in California but I have relatives that live in Salt Lake! I want your little boy dog so bad! Can they come get him and then we will figure out how to get him out here?"... two days later... "Yes, I decided not to purchase a dog at this time, at least not one out of CA being that it is difficult for me to get out there until january. Thanks anyway"
WHAT? Come on!!!

I am done!!!! I don't want to worry about it anymore! I want to sell him and am scared my kids are going to all of a sudden start taking interest in him again and start helping out with the dog. If that happens then WHAT WILL BE MY EXCUSE?

No comments: