Sunday, October 11, 2009

Snow Canyon Half Marathon

Yeah!!! The next fun quick trip! For those of you who don't know where Snow Canyon is, it's just outside St. George. It is a cool little canyon where you can bike, rock climb, hike, and now RUN! It is mostly downhill with only about 2 miles at the beginning of uphill. The race is on the 7th of November so it won't be too cold down there. I have tentative plans to run this with a few family members and a couple friends, but nothing is set in stone. I am waiting to see who commits before I decide on the details. This will be a quick cheap trip, but again, tons of fun! There is also a 5k so even if you aren't feeling up to a half there is still something to run or walk. So if you are interested let me know!

1 comment:

Janice {Run Far} said...

my sis ran this one last year. She said it killed her legs. But she loved it. Good luck.